Saturday, August 04, 2007

Switch to hobo

So I've been neglecting this personal blog for a while, it's purpose has been replaced by twitter and the hobo site, purpose being to stay in touch with everyone and give quick mass blasts out to everyone I care about and care about me. I've just been busy.

As I type this I'm sitting on a kayak in the middle of a remote lake out in Wyoming, Leigh lake, where I'm camping the night, picture included. Life is good, as far as what I'm spending my time doing I couldn't be happier. Money coming in will really depend on how the hobo site does and my latest internet venture, mobubble.com, which is set to launch soon (in the real soon kinda way, not in the music slice soon kinda way).

I haven't told too many people about mobubble, but in short it's a means to post pictures and video from time to time about the goings on in your life from your camera phone, and I instantly sent to the phones of your friends who also have mobubble. Really cool. If you're interested in being a beta tester let me know, I'll be sending out private invitations this month.

Good times, I'll let you know if you have t switch completely over to the hobo feed, and those of you on facebook will see the change instantly.

No comments: